Plan of The Day (POD)
1. CHECK YOUR I.D. FOR THE EXPIRATION DATE. IF EXPIRY IS WITHIN (2) MONTHS, PLEASE BRING A CHECK, MEDICAL HISTORY FORM, AND REPORT CARD TO THE TRAINING SITE. CHECKS FOR RENEWALS SHOULD BE FOR $190 AND MADE PAYABLE TO USNSCC-HOUSTON DIVISION. I.D. CARDS WILL BE ORDERED AFTER PAYMENT RECEIVED.
2. BASE & DRILL ACCESS IS BY LIST ONLY. HOUSTON DIVISION DRILL ACTIVITIES ARE LIMITED TO STAFF AND CADETS ONLY. NEW RECRUIT & TRANSFER PARENTS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO STAY FOR DRILL ON THE FIRST VISIT, PER CO APPROVAL. PARENTS ARE EXPECTED TO DROP OFF CADETS AT MUSTER AND RETURN FOR DISMISSAL.
3. CADETS WILL MAINTAIN THE US NAVAL SEA CADET CORPS PROPER GROOMING STANDARDS. HAIRCUTS AND SHAVING (IF APPROPRIATE) FOR MALE CADETS. FEMALE CADETS WILL HAVE THEIR HAIR EITHER CUT TO THE APPROPRIATE LENGTH OR THEIR HAIR WILL BE PUT IN A BUN ACCORDING TO THE USNSCC REGULATIONS. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR UNIFORM MANUAL FOR UPDATES AND SPECIFIC REFERENCES.
4. CHOW COST FOR EACH DAY: $5.00 / per cadet
5. ALL CADETS (NSCC & NLCC) are expected to bring coursework and be ready to test (as needed) to EVERY DRILL. TESTING AND ADVANCEMENT IS THE CHOICE AND THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CADET. CADETS WANTING TO TEST SHOULD CONTACT THEIR RESPECTIVE ADMIN DIRECTLY.
CURRENT MONTH POD:
APRIL POD: LINK
Houston Wing / Commemorative Air Force Warbird Weekend Event: LINK
**ADMISSION to this event does apply to all parents/guest staying for the event. Please see the link above for more details.
DROP OFF & PICKUP LOCATION:
West Houston Airport
18000 Groschke Dr.
Houston, TX 77084
Click HERE for map
When you enter the airport, go straight to the security guard building and tell them you are going to hangar 5-B. If no guard is present, press the intercom to relay this message. Hangar 5-B is the home of the West Houston Wing of the CAF.
PAST DRILL PODS
ALL DETAILS ABOVE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE