HOU Division Announcements
- The website has been updated as of 06 MAR 22
- VISITORS: only during drill dates that do not conflict with STEM, training, or Inspections. Please contact the unit for the next available date!
- Renewal I.D. cards WILL NOT be ordered without prior receipt of renewal fees. Please insure we receive a check, cash, or money order 2 months prior to the I.D. card renewal to insure no lapse in coverage. Please also see the reminder on the Plan of the Day notes. Thanks!
- All cadets will turn in their cell phones to Admin at the beginning of the day. They will be returned upon dismissal.
- Base access is by list only. Houston Division drill activities are limited to cadets, staff, and parents of new recruits/transfers visiting for the first time. Unit parents may drop their cadets off in the morning, but must exit the base or drill venue and return when cadets are dismissed to pick them up.
ENS Rene Cano, USNSCC
Houston Division (083SW)
"Honor, Courage, Commitment"
Please take a moment to look at your PT uniforms and ensure that 1) you have two sets and 2) they are the NSCC approved shorts/shirt. If you need to order them, please do so directly from Vanguard https://www.vanguardmil.com/collections/ns-nlcc-clothing.
Also, ALL CADETS are required to have a formal name badge to wear with your dress uniform. You can order one directly from 1800nametapes if you do not already have one in your possession. Go to https://store.1800nametape.com/dress-2.aspx. Please note that the name badge is solid black with white lettering, last name only.
- Below is the 2021/22 schedule. Some dates might have to be shifted to the week before or after depending on military availability. ALL CADETS are expected to check the POD regularly for changes!
HOUSTON DIVISION SCHEDULE :
(SOME DATES MAY CHANGE DEPENDING ON MILITARY AVAILABILITY)
0730 - 1600
January 22 - 23
February 12 Annual Inspection
February 19 Katy Rodeo Parade
March 5 - 6 USS Houston
April 8-10 FTX @ Sam Houston State Park
May 14 - 15 GRADUATION
August 20 - 21
September 10 - 11
October 29 - 30 Wings Over Houston
November 12 - 13
December 3 - 4 / 17 Wreaths Across America
January 21 - 22
February 11 - 12
March 18 - 19
April 22 - 23
May 13 - 14
*optional drill if cadets not already engaged in Training Sessions
**DRILL JUNE & JULY - CONTACT YOUR CHAIN OF COMMAND FOR UNIFORM NEEDS**
Please bear with us as we work to improve this site to better communicate with you.