HOU Division Announcements
- The website has been updated as of 12 MAY 2019
- VISITORS: only during drill dates that do not conflict with STEM, training, or Inspections. Please contact the unit for the next available date!
- Renewal I.D. cards WILL NOT be ordered without prior receipt of renewal fees. Please insure we receive a check, cash, or money order 2 months prior to the I.D. card renewal to insure no lapse in coverage. Please also see the reminder on the Plan of the Day notes. Thanks
- All cadets will turn in their cell phones to Admin at the beginning of the day. They will be returned upon dismissal.
- Base access is by list only. Houston Division drill activities are limited to cadets, staff, and parents of new recruits/transfers visiting for the first time. Unit parents may drop their cadets off in the morning, but must exit the base or drill venue and return when cadets are dismissed to pick them up.
LTJG Charlie Lindley, USNSCC
Houston Division (083SW)
"Honor, Courage, Commitment"
- Below is the 2019/20 schedule. Some dates might have to be shifted to the week before or after depending on military availability. There's no way to tell if a unit might be called to duty at the last minute, so we have to be prepared to be flexible. Remember, their service to our country is first and foremost.
HOUSTON DIVISION SCHEDULE : 2019 - 2020
(SOME DATES MAY CHANGE DEPENDING ON MILITARY AVAILABILITY)
10 - 11 AUGUST (Cadets return jackets from summer trainings)
20-21 SEPTEMBER (drill & Skeeters game- MUST purchase own ticket(s) online through LINK from Admin email by Sept 20th)
19 - 20 OCTOBER (AIR SHOW- NO VISITORS)
NOVEMBER (VETERANS DAY)
07 - 08 DECEMBER (PEARL HARBOR - NO VISITORS)
FEBRUARY ( Inspection Prep - NO VISITORS)
MARCH **annual inspection** (Bell Ceremony SATURDAY)
MAY (GRADUATION, service jacket handouts for summer trainings, SWIM QUALS, PRT)
**NO DRILL JUNE & JULY - CONTACT YOUR ADMIN FOR UNIFORM NEEDS**
. Visitors wanting to come through the main gate at JRB Ellington Field must provide name and phone numbers up to one week before drill weekend. Cut-off is Friday, one week before drill weekend to allow base security to confirm request.
Please bear with us as we work to improve this site to better communicate with you.